Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has fishing pick up in your area

I was wondering if anyone else is catching fish in their area I had a decent weekend from the shore no Stripers, but the Bluefish are making it fun to fish again the biggest one was 11# 5 on Saturday and 2 on Sunday and all released.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Greetings David!

Great weekend! Did those blues come off the beach, a pier, or a boat? (Guess I should have checked the NY/CT board for a report -- my apologies if its on there.) My anal-compulsive nature makes me start from the top down.... Will file a full report for the Chessie Charter on Saturday!

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Wish I could say I caught an 11# blue. Biggest I ever caught might be pushing 2#'s. I haven't been able to get into them monsters but hopefully this fall.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
To answer both question the fish were caught on shore and a 11# blues is about 28" and Jake I didn't get a chance to update the other board but I do have something to post there and I will shorty.

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
It been a frustrating year for fishing,but I still like to be fishing and I'm satisfied.I had to work for every fish I caught.:rolleyes:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts