Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished Harrison's for a short while Sunday am before the headboats went out. Mom immediately caught two flounder on minnows. Too small to keep so threw them back to grow. Went on the 10:30 head boat trip. Two nice blues, one nice shark, a few small spot, many croaker and numerous flounder. Landed a nice 14" flounder and it made me :barf: to throw it back, however, the rules are the rules. Several round head were caught as well as some small sea bass. Mom had a blast and almost ran out of oxygen before I could clean the fish. A couple of nice guys helped me finish filleting the last ones so we could get back to the car. Thanks to who ever you were!! Nice trip and fun had by all. Now she wants to go to Nags Head. I truly hope when I am 77 y/o I have her get up and go cause Mom is wearing me out. Anyone want to adopt her for a weekend?:D

·
Registered
4,268 Posts
Sure, I'll take here for a weekend but...

you'll have to take my mom in return. You'll get all the rest you need with my mom cause all she likes to do is watch the dozen or so cable news channels all day and swear at the politicians til it's her bedtime. Gee I live for those goodnight moments. Sounds relaxing, huh?

And I think I can bring myself to spending a weekend fishing non stop with your mom. You do have a spare oxygen tank? Never mind, she can take my mom's spare. My mom really has no need for it seeing that all she does is exhale all day.:rolleyes:

Glad to hear you had success on your trip. Harrison seems to be where we have had the most productive fishing this year. It should really be good when the fish start exiting the bay in the coming weeks.

Thanks for posting your results.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.