Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I heard a rumor and want to see if any of ya'll have heard it as well.

I was told that the west marine store in hampton is blowing out all there fishing tackle. I think they are incorporating it with their Black Friday stuff. I was told that Tomics would be like $4 or $5, Chesapeake Bay spoons would be 50% off as well as shad bodies and curtails grubs. Stretches also 50% off. There was also something about a GPS for the car for real cheap, like $120 or so.

Any one verify this for me? Would love to stock up for the upcoming Rock season.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Yea guys its alot of stuff ALOT of stuff for Trollin for ROckfish everything u can think of!!! The car gps is a bad deal also its the garmin nuvi 200w on sale for 119.99 reg price 199.99 it would be a great christmas present!!!! but back to the fishin stuff shad bodies, well really its to much to list!! Tomics are gonna be like 3.50 after the discount bass pro dont have them anymore!!! big spoons bucktails the store opens up at 7AM on friday!!! hope to see u guys there!! Storms real cheap man i just keep thinkin of stuff!! if ur in the hampton area friday its gonna be worth the stop by the store!!! thanks guys have a good day!!!!! tight lines and screaming drags!!!!!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts