Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a Great Time.............................

Fishing Lynnhaven with Graphixs dude ,baddog and friends Last Thursday Nite.

After I left there went on down to Kitty Hawk and spent the weekend fishing from Kitty Hawk to S Nagshead. Caught a 45.5 inch Red Drum Saturday Nite about an hour before high tide.

><))))*>

·
Registered
206 Posts
nice i have yet to catch a red. post up on the board next time u are coming down. me and graphix are out there almost all the time

dan lee

PS i hope the bait worked out

fish til it hurts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Drum Runner

I was gonna post the Pic but I did mail it in:D

><))))*>

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
baddogg3521 said:
nice i have yet to catch a red. post up on the board next time u are coming down. me and graphix are out there almost all the time

dan lee

PS i hope the bait worked out

fish til it hurts
I sure will, Ya'll made me feel right at home:) Thanks:D

><))))*>

·
Administrator
5,774 Posts
Nice fish! I'll put him in the gallery when I return home this weekend.

How many other big reds came in that night? Where were you fishing? What did you catch him on? I'm being so inquisitive because I'm spending this week chasing reds and I'd like to know where you had such good luck.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Great Big El! You did catch one! Sounds like a MONSTER. Cant wait to see the pic. It was cool to meet you and I had a good time fishing with you guys that night as well. Hope to do it again soon and will be lookin forward to that drip down to NC.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well

sand flea said:
Nice fish! I'll put him in the gallery when I return home this weekend.

How many other big reds came in that night? Where were you fishing? What did you catch him on? I'm being so inquisitive because I'm spending this week chasing reds and I'd like to know where you had such good luck.
I caught her off Avalon Pier using a spot head. She was the only one that was caught. Me and a friend each missed one as well.

><))))*>

1 - 8 of 8 Posts