Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
328 Posts
Greg, sorry to hear about your loss. We've never met but you have always been a true gentleman and honest businessman in all of our transactions. Something I'm sure you learned from your father. Our prayers go out to you and your family.

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
I saw Greg yesterday and he told me about his father's passing. My thoughts and prayers go out to Greg and his family.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
sorry for your loss greg , our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!!!

·
Registered
17,552 Posts
Greg sorry for your loss.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Greg - Please accept my condolences for your loss. Losing a parent is something we all know will happen, but can never prepare for. We'll keep your family in our thoughts and prayers.

·
Super Moderator
3,417 Posts
I will keep your family in my thoughts and prayers also, Greg. Hang in there, partner.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Greg-I am going thru bad, bad times with my 82 yr old dad. I am so sorry for you and your family. I hope some time soon, you will be able to heal a little. Thinking of you Greg--Steve Grossman

·
Registered
243 Posts
Thanks to everyone so very much for your prayers and words. This is a difficult time and it
really helps knowing you have friends. Words can't explain the love I had for him and I pray
god has wrapped his arms around him and welcomed him into his Kingdom.

Thanks again to all for your support,

Greg

1 - 15 of 15 Posts