Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was drifting and watching a gorgeous sunset , catching stripers to 20" when I see this guy in a 22' center console at the bridge working his way towards me . I hook into another decent striper , get him to the boat and release it ,look and here is this guy right on top of the spot I been getting fish . No problem there is enough fish for everyone , so I thought . That is when I see this guy pull one of the most ignorant , asinine stunts I have ever seen He DROPS HIS ANCHOR :confused::mad:. I'm sorry but , that is just downright rude !!!!!! Anyway I moved to another spot and caught a few more fish and called it a night . Why are people so ignorant ? I know two dozen spots that a motor boat could get to easily , and catch fish . I kept my mouth shut except for laughing at the guy . Where is the consideration for others ? Don't know if he caught any keepers , hope he didn't !!!!!!

·
Registered
886 Posts
Yeah, I know how you feel. Last week I paddle out to the HRBT and there's a couple of decent sized boats fishing the light line within a half mile of shore. Now, if I had a boat that big I'd be further down the line in deeper water looking for the BIG fish, not up close looking for dinks.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts