Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone still catching the gray trout around Morehead anywhere? Everytime I run up there in search for grays, I've found specks! lol I don't get a shot at grays too often being locked to the shoreline. I got into a mess of short specks last weekend, but not a single gray. I'm thinking of heading that way everyday from Friday through Sunday! lol :fishing::D

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
When we were fishing radio island the other weekend we caught a few grays just after dark and some of the guys we were fishing with said the were getting their limit of grays after we left each night. so you might just try fishing later and see if they move in after the specks

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Grays around Morehead?:--|

great! There goes the neighborhood!:eek:

OOOOHHHH, you said Grays. SHEW:D

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
When we were fishing radio island the other weekend we caught a few grays just after dark and some of the guys we were fishing with said the were getting their limit of grays after we left each night. so you might just try fishing later and see if they move in after the specks
Actually that could be. I've been hitting the area from 8am-1pm time frame, haven't though about coming out later, as it's about a 1hr 30min. drive over to there. There are a ton of spike specks around Morehead right now, and I know a few weeks ago there were some grays being caught around the bridge to AB. I might try for a night bite tomorrow night.

Grays around Morehead?:--|

great! There goes the neighborhood!:eek:

OOOOHHHH, you said Grays. SHEW:D
Yes, grays...GRAYS!!! lmao I almost fell out of my chair when I read that response!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts