Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
well mamma, i think that he has left the area for a while. with the job he has he comes and goes. he was a great guy to fish with.
i am sure he will be back at some point just watch the board.

dan lee

fish til it hurts

·
Registered
206 Posts
that is why i liked fishing with him. we always had something to talk about when we were fishing. ( more times then not we were fishing and not catching fish) i said that becasue he always talked more when drinking. lol

dan lee

fish til it hurts

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
He didn't drink one drop

the entire time we fished together. As I recall, I didn't smell any on him either. Un aided conversation. And completely focused. Plain and simple. Could be why he caught his first puppydrum that night. And it was a big one!

·
Registered
206 Posts
yeah he was really wanted to catch a puppy glad to hear he finally did. well i will look for him next year when lynnhaven opens.

dan lee

fish til it hurts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Me and Justin also fished together a few times. Good guy for sure hope to hear from him in the future. TA seems to be defending him as a boozer. :)

·
Registered
206 Posts
ok seems there has been a misunderstanding. justin was not a drinker. not really but every once in a while we would sit out at lynnhaven not catch a thing and drink and he was funny that is all i am saying. he was not a boozer. :p
sorry to offend anyone

dan lee

fish til it hurts

1 - 15 of 15 Posts