Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to this but does anyone fish Grandview Pier?I went to the web site but they will post anything to get you there.any first hand info would be great!

·
Registered
691 Posts
Take 64 to the E. Mercury exit at Hampton. Then go about 3 miles and turn left onto Fox Hill Rd. Travel another 3 miles or so looking for Beach Rd. on the left. Signs will indicate>> Grandview and Boat Ramp.Turn left and travel down Beach Rd. until you cross a bridge and see State Park Dr. on your right. Take that right and look for Grandview on the left in a 1/8 mile or so. You are there.They have bait available now and the fishing is fair. Good Luck!!!

Tight Lines,
Zigh :D

·
Registered
363 Posts
My son and I fished there alot last season, more than in the past and did very well. Our trips were from the afternoon through the night till sometime the next evening.

We caught plenty of keeper fish for the freezer and oh yes can't forget Mr Brown. We had a blast everytime we went.

Have not been yet this year but I'm sure it will be heating up anytime now.....Good Luck

·
Registered
15 Posts
Was there this weekend. Got a few trout, about 20 or so croaker, 2 small flounder, and more skate then you want to hear about. i was out there for about 4 or 5 hours. It is one of my favorite peirs. The resturant is all finished so parking can be kinda tricky around peak dinner hours.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts