Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There will be a meeting for support of the rebuilding of Grandview Pier on Saturday, January 31, 2:00 p.m., at the Firehouse in Fox Hill on Beach Road.
All those wishing to attend, Please do. We welcome everyone, and wold love your input.
We will be discussing organization and fundraising, as well as anything else that has to do with our efforts.
Thank You!

:D

·
Registered
314 Posts
grand view

I might be able to go if I dont have to swim districts. Iwaill suport the rebuilding though. I belive they should build it even though I never fished it.:D

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Vickie You all will be about 25 houses down from home. I'll be there.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Please keep us up on what happens at the meeting and how we can help. I'm unable to attend the meeting so any news will be appreciated. Thanks.:)

·
Registered
176 Posts
Hey Vicki, I've been wondering if you've gotten my most recent e-mails. Is your e-mail address still the same?

I'm on night shifts now so I won't be able to make the meeting.

Have you had any luck getting the wood yet for the lures? Since it will take some time to make them I'm anxious to get started.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Grandview Meeting

For all interested parties, as soon as the meeting is over, and I can get home to my computer, I will fill everyone in on the outcome.

:cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts