Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
There was talk of it briefly after Izzy took it down. Nothing ever came of it and I haven't heard anything in quite a while. Maybe someone from the area can give you more info if they check this post. Grandview was my favorite pier. I miss going there.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Grandview Pier

It would have to be a private deal. Since they've built all the homes there it would probably be quite a legal task for an investor. Not to mention the cost. The previous owners have been trying to get hampton to contract out the operation of the buckroe pier. Their interest is in that direction.:)

·
Registered
94 Posts
I go out there practically every weekend and I can tell you that the pier is gone for good. They are actually remodelling the old "pier house" as it were into a condo or a b&b type lodging. They're been goin at the remodel for at least a year now and it looks liveable at this point. Anyway, the pier is gone and it's now somebody's "residence".

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.