Pier and Surf Forum banner

181 - 189 of 189 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,417 Posts
I'm not going to explain what I told Rick, because it was based on his personal situation. . . . Didn't any of your parents teach you that can't always have things just the way you would like them? (for Christ's sake)
For clarification: The quoted text before the ellipsis points is not what I was needing to have explained to me. That is none of anyone's business, unless Rick wants it to be. If you helped this guy in PM, which is great, I'm not sure why then we return to the PUBLIC forum to continue making comments about cutting people out of the middle of a conversation (again, in a PUBLIC area). THAT is what I did not understand.

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
For clarification: The quoted text before the ellipsis points is not what I was needing to have explained to me. That is none of anyone's business, unless Rick wants it to be. If you helped this guy in PM, which is great, I'm not sure why then we return to the PUBLIC forum to continue making comments about cutting people out of the middle of a conversation (again, in a PUBLIC area). THAT is what I did not understand.
Oh, that's the easy part. It's because a certain (not you) someone was acting like a douche. It was just easier to talk about it with all of the facts and none of the politics. :D

·
Registered
523 Posts
I truly appreciate the help I received, both solid and bubba... Thank you! I do not think i'll look at this thread again........If I find anything applicable to a person in my situation I will certainly post if I feel it will help someone out. Needless to say if I find something cheaper I'll be happy to pass around the info. That is kinda what I had in mind when I asked the question....... I kinda thought pro ACA guys would have a better understanding of it than I had...........that is the only reason I asked...

Sorry

·
Registered
5,350 Posts
Glad you got some insight. I have done a lot of reading over the last couple weeks. I won't find out what my employer plan will be until mid Dec.

·
Super Moderator
3,417 Posts
Glad you got some insight. I have done a lot of reading over the last couple weeks. I won't find out what my employer plan will be until mid Dec.
I hope that goes well for you all, Mike. I remember when ours changed. The committee did not complete the contract with the company (after some very tense negotiations, I was told, I am glad I got off that negotiating committee, I'll tell you that much right there) until school was out, and the changes were e-mailed to us and we had until like June 15 to go over there and complete the paperwork. Some people went on vacation and didn't check their e-mail and had to get a phone call and come home. It was a mess. That's a HAIL of an e-mail to open up and read! Most of us figured since ours went into effect on 1 July, it would not change much until the next year because of the 1 January business. We were just ignorant of it all, because it wasn't on the news as much, I guess. That was a major surprise to see the rate/benefit change. Again, GOOD LUCK, man.

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
Obama shuts down 1100 sq.mi of prime fishing waters to guides off the coast of Florida. What's Next?
Fishing can wait for me - Glad me and my wife are both back at work. Got 2 mortgages to support...

Sandcrab

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
Fishing can wait for me - Glad me and my wife are both back at work. Got 2 mortgages to support...

Sandcrab
Glad you are back to work. Not all time away from work is a vacation.

181 - 189 of 189 Posts