Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you are thinking about magging your reel check out Got Distance Reels. Just got a couple kits - superb quality, very reasonable price, and they don't gouge ya on the shipping. Great products.

I have zero interest in this company...just a very satisfied customer.

·
Registered
3,822 Posts
:popcorn:

·
DISTANCE CASTING SPONSOR
3,349 Posts
They are right up there with the best I've used. I'm using one of the center mags with the bearing right now on my primary .31 reel.

Very nice.

Tommy

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
:(

Just tried their site. Looks like the page is down. I hope it comes back up soon, I'm looking at an Abu I want to mag.

Tommy, do you like the Got Distance kits over the Benfield?

Evan

·
Registered
3,822 Posts
The Host server is down! :confused:

·
Registered
3,822 Posts
If you are thinking about magging your reel check out Got Distance Reels. Just got a couple kits - superb quality, very reasonable price, and they don't gouge ya on the shipping. Great products.

I have zero interest in this company...just a very satisfied customer.

The kits are sold at a fair price, no need to screw fellow anglers. GDR is always improving there kits as well as creating new ones.. Im not just the owner im a client!!!

Tight Lines..

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Ive acutally checked out the site before, if I had known it was KMW21230's I would have ordered from there before, but will give them a try on my next abu to mag.:D

·
Registered
3,822 Posts
no biggie Im not going anywhere. Just glad you guys are enjoying them.. I hope all you guys do wonderful things in the Distance events.. then I can stick my chest out, and say "that's a GDR KIT" I know of some UK guys putting up PB with them so now it's our turn... :)

P.S. I think I'll give some to BOB(sales) as prizes this year...

·
Registered
213 Posts
no biggie Im not going anywhere. Just glad you guys are enjoying them.. I hope all you guys do wonderful things in the Distance events.. then I can stick my chest out, and say "that's a GDR KIT" I know of some UK guys putting up PB with them so now it's our turn... :)

P.S. I think I'll give some to BOB(sales) as prizes this year...
I ordered the center mag kit for my Blue Yonder. Is it on it's way to Hawaii? :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.