Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
8,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A lil N wind....water temps in the 50's.....my money's on that decrepid, slough whor'in, 1 week hole findin, WRI rod joustin', NTKG....that SOB / FHB deserves somethin' besides a critter to tug on his line. Besides....he's got the hole covered...all 3/4 miles.

Predictin' Crawdaddy or his Bro to finaaly win one of em WRI customs. Just make sure they are present fer the raffles.

Sorry DD, Walt D, Mark, Clay, Custer and the resta U's...I gotta bet on the A/C......:D

Ohhhh..BTW...I entered the VCAN raffle and wound up winnin' another custom this year.

10'-6 AFAW Uptide rod and reel.....had ta rub it in:D

·
Registered
8,022 Posts
Yep 4 fish, winner went 24#.

Got to fish with DD and Tater, lack of fish was made up for in the fun and entertainment of watching those two. Great to see a father son team. Tater's gonna be the one to watch if he keeps working on his cast the next few years.

·
Premium Member
10,102 Posts
Eric, catman32 won the fusion mag, didn't know the other winners.
Saw several of the "Asian Connection" with prizes,I think even a 700 smacker cash prize as well!!:eek: H*ll,I couldn't even win one a dem smoked hams NTKG got...:rolleyes:

Very few fish and Fri night was somekinda cold,but all in all a fun tourney to be in....

·
Registered
8,022 Posts
What is the “Asian Connection”?

I’m sure it is an inside joke, but is it fit for public consumption?
Is there a good/funny story behind it?
You are joking right? You have not heard of the AC?:eek:

Do a search on AC, good group of guys,the token white guys never win anything though, right Jeff?:D

BTW, one of the AC, NTKG has a couple of threads in the Bible on here.

·
Registered
91 Posts
The only place I've ever heard of them is in "newsjeff's" signature.
Did know know there was a group.

To be honest, I used to think “newsjeff” was a Chinese guy until I saw pictures of him in a post you posted about catching them monster drum earlier this Fall.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
I sell you date with NS4D.

50 dolla.

He love you long time. :p:p

wow, jeff you are AC buddy...

well the tourney as expected didnt produce many fish, but as usual it was a good excuse to get out of town for the weekend, and win then give away a ham.

the best part of the trip by far was that the AC now has our own visors courtesey of Crawdaddy.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.