Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody got any suggestions on useful literature to read regarding surf fishing? I'm new to the sport and need all the help I can get.
Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
I second Smooth's suggestion. That book is packed with great information on the sport. Everything from rigs, specific tactics for certain fish and even a list of good places to try along the coast of both Carolinas. It goes with me on every trip.

Evan

·
Registered
781 Posts
Hahaha. Good point, though they can sometimes be confusing and even downright nonsensical.

Evan
Much better to put up with a bit of confusion, which can be cleared up with as little as asking a question or a phone call.

I find the SC sport fishing regs much easier to read and understand than many I've read and used.

Save yourself some time and hassle... Be in the know!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Books

Anybody got any suggestions on useful literature to read regarding surf fishing? I'm new to the sport and need all the help I can get.
Thanks in advance!
"The complete book of surf fishing" by Captain Al Ristori was a great one for mr. Als pick up either NC or SC soutern Sportsman mag. And while you fish, read "Un common " by Tony Dungy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.