Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be in frisco next week and have a couple favorite restaurants I like (The Tides,Orange Blossom cafe) a couple more I cant remember now. I used to tailgate cook spots & spanish also. Im hungry for some soft shell crabs but I imagine their done for the year.

Where's your favorites?

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
I'll be in frisco next week and have a couple favorite restaurants I like (The Tides,Orange Blossom cafe) a couple more I cant remember now. I used to tailgate cook spots & spanish also. Im hungry for some soft shell crabs but I imagine their done for the year.

Where's your favorites?
Burger King Kill Devil Hills

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah, them young Russian women are tasty looking...
Funny AbuMike, I was down in August for 1 day and noticed alot of foreign young ladies in KDH and at the supermarket in Buxton.I thought they were polish.
Lots of changes on the OBX in the last decade and a half.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Bros burgers next to food loin in Avon has the best burgers. Don't think much of the new Point restaurant in Buxton but Buxton Munch has a great lunch and of course Diamond Shoals for any meal is good. There are a lot of good restaurants but these I know are still open

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bros burgers next to food loin in Avon has the best burgers. Don't think much of the new Point restaurant in Buxton but Buxton Munch has a great lunch and of course Diamond Shoals for any meal is good. There are a lot of good restaurants but these I know are still open
Diamond shoals was the other I couldnt remember, thanks bronzbck1.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Pop's...great lunch good crowd good food all around. They also own the Fish House across the street now, Same food in a slightly higher atmosphere and same price point.

Sandbar has great dinner specials

Gingerbread house for breakfast. You can get a good omlette and coffee there for 7 dollars and thier doughnuts are as good if not better than Orange blossom and no tourist crowds

Capt Rolo's has great lunch deals and usually a dinner that is pretty good as well.

Diamond Shoals has good food as well and Sushi if your into that

Sad to hear about Quarterdeck, the same family but diffrent members took it over this year and we had 2 great meals there this summer. did they make it right after you told them?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts