Pier and Surf Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
speaking of doobage...i got a funny fishing story involving it. i was at a favorite spot of mine fishing in my favorite state of mind...when a gentleman from DNR sneaks up on us(never ever saw one there before)....being a C&R only guy, and very much an animal lover i have nothing to worry about from him...wrong. i left the bag in the tackle box. he opened it and there it was clear as day.....he says "well thats not what i was looking for, have a good one." and that was that. lol :popcorn:
He looked in your tackle box ?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Doobage and Fishing

It appears to me that people who smoke weed and fish lack the ability to finish high school and properly spell the word "striper"...I can't count how many times I've seen the work Stripper on pierandsurf...

·
Registered
689 Posts
speaking of doobage...i got a funny fishing story involving it. i was at a favorite spot of mine fishing in my favorite state of mind...when a gentleman from DNR sneaks up on us(never ever saw one there before)....being a C&R only guy, and very much an animal lover i have nothing to worry about from him...wrong. i left the bag in the tackle box. he opened it and there it was clear as day.....he says "well thats not what i was looking for, have a good one." and that was that. lol :popcorn:
in your tackle box did you tell him it was a buzz bait:D

·
Registered
4,333 Posts

·
Registered
4,333 Posts
wow hahaha, your family should die on christmas.
Now that is not cool man come on !! Be careful what you wish upon as it may come back upon you tenfold.

·
Registered
17,552 Posts
Sorry we're not perfect

It appears to me that people who smoke weed and fish lack the ability to finish high school and properly spell the word "striper"...I can't count how many times I've seen the work Stripper on pierandsurf...
Like you, but then again who cares what you think. So you have seen "stripper" instead of "striper", who are to judge. Don't let the door hit ya where the GOOD LORD split ya and the DOGG should have bit ya. You're a clown.

·
Registered
4,333 Posts
i thought "doobage" guys were mellow. this thread is more "barry white" than "al green."
That was the way it was back in the 'daze' gone by. Remember when disputes were settled with at most a fist fight? Then usually the guys would shake hands afterwards? Now you look at a guy in a 'perceived wrong way' they will shoot ya. Tis a sad state of society we find ourselves in. The trend has been towards more violence and I don't see that trend reversing.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.