Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to a member on this board who hooker me up with a couple part numbers I got my gold handles. They are very sweet looking and will look very nice on my Pro Shop and 6500 CT Mag. One thing gripes my butt. One of these handles was $16 and the other was $32. Exactly the same other than the rubber grip on one. An extra $16 for rubber, give me a break!!!

Yes, I knew how much they were before I bought them so no problem I wanted them. I did think one was ported and the other one solid and that was the price difference.

·
Registered
5,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool, I got a couple new aqusitions myself this week.

·
Registered
797 Posts
way cool...

Thanks to a member on this board who hooker me up with a couple part numbers I got my gold handles. They are very sweet looking and will look very nice on my Pro Shop and 6500 CT Mag. One thing gripes my butt. One of these handles was $16 and the other was $32. Exactly the same other than the rubber grip on one. An extra $16 for rubber, give me a break!!!

Yes, I knew how much they were before I bought them so no problem I wanted them. I did think one was ported and the other one solid and that was the price difference.
AIR, ...lookin handles. would you mind sharing that info? please identify the vendor and part number. please feel free to PM. thanks a bunch!

·
Registered
5,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This weeks aqusitions

The 6500C Pro Shop I'm sure is NIB...The 5500 2 speed is mint.

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Ever seen an Abu 6500 CT Power Handle? Believe it or not, this is a factory reel: palming type side plates, V-spool, new style drag star, new style handle, mounted on a MkII small bar frame. :)

How about a lovely 5500 C3 CT Mag...:p

·
Registered
5,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Very nice AK. I looked at those a couple weeks ago and was wondering what frame that was. Now I can see it. Looked at them again this morning and with the conversion rate what it is right now I can see the 2 power handles in my future.

·
Registered
5,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
If I'm not mistaken there's a place here that has the new 6500 and 5500 CT reels in stock now. I will check today.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts