Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. I'm sitting here on my couch bored out of mind. I have decided to get out to the beach. Leaving right now should be there in 45 mins.

·
Registered
467 Posts
I went to SPSP for the first time on saturday.I took the wife with me and she was catching all of the fish. We caught only a few white perch and one huge croaker. It was kinda windy up there and my wife sdtarted getting cold. Ill be heading back up there maybe Friday night or saturday morning. Even though it wasnt a good day for fishing i still had a blast because I am getting started with my list of visiting every possible pier and surf location i can this year.

MC

"Remember,the further you cast the longer it takes to bring the big ones in." ;)

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey MasterCaster, it was pretty cold at SPSP yesterday w/overcast skies. Got there around 5:30-6:00. Didn't have my watch on. Fished w/bloodworms. Caught three small white perch. That was it. Going to check out this place called "Nanticock" or something like that. I understand it off Rout 50 heading east.

I met this gentlemen from the eastern shore yesterday at SPSP and he told me about this public beach at "Nanticock." I know I'm murdering its name but it's the closes I can come to it. I plan to try and find it next Saturday. If not, I'll probably head on out to Ocean City for the weekend.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts