Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heading down that way with good buddy Anthony. If anyone is going look for the two goofy guys catching all the fish. :D Will report results tomorrow night when we get back!

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
FLF hope you don't run into a school of catfish(sm. ones) maybe if you catch a Rock or more,Hat80 might smoke one for you,one question how do you get that size fish in two sheets of paper?

·
Registered
960 Posts
You better not be giving out all our super secret fishing spots. I want there to be fish left when I return in Oct. Actually just save me some fish at the tank.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Axon,

I hope all is well with you. I'll have to team up with you and Jason this fall for some fishing...And of course our soon to be annual deer hunt.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Sounds like a plan. Only I have decided to scratch hunting season this year. I will only be back for 30 days and I figure 28 days fishing and 2 days with wife so no time for hunting. LOL

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Duke sounds good! Looks like I should see you on the charter trip next week. Am helping the boss move and it should give me enough leeway for him to let me off next thursday!:D

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ha that may seem so when you are over in Korea but wish I had more so I can just sleep on the water 24/7

1 - 8 of 8 Posts