Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Virginia Beach Fishing Center has a night trip on Thursdays that last from 6-10pm. I am thinking about taking this voyage tomorrow night. Has anyone ever been on this night trip? What do I need to bring and what is the target fish. I was told they provide all the squid and the poles, but I am thinking about stashing some peelers and clams in my cooler. Any suggestions

·
Registered
337 Posts
I have never been on an evening trip but earlier in the year i went out with them for seabass. you are probably not going for them, but i have seen some evening trips out at the 3rd and 4th islands fishing for huge croakers and the occasional flounder, but that too was over a month ago. I guess your best thing to do would be to ask the shop you are potentially going out of. (they told me that summers are usually for trout at the cbbt, but i know that the trout are not there like they have been in the past.) My 2 cents.:)

·
Registered
225 Posts
Hey

im interested in doin a night fishing trip. where are they goin out of? how did you get in touch with them? i want to do a night fishing trip when i go there next week, but cant find anyone that goes out at night.

thanks

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the infor Bassn, I'll make sure I keep everyone in the forum informed of what I catch tomorrow. In response to Ricmond Medic, The trip is out of Rudee Inlet. Phone # is 422-5700. I believe they only go out for night trips on certain days so you might wanna double check the days before you come. I plan on catching something for the pan as long as Mother Nature is kind to me. I have my raingear in the truck but My Ol' Lady is suppose to go with me and she might frown on the rain drops. My philosohy is the fish don't care if its rainin

·
Registered
225 Posts
1mocast,

thanks for the #. ill have to give them a call when i get down there. does anyone else know of other places that go out at night? 1mocast let us know what you get please.:cool:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts