Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in the early am, around 3 or so. I 'm thinking Harrison, Lynnhaven, or Seagull.

Has anyone fished any of these places in the last day or so with any success. I'll take whatever bites...whether it be croaker, spot, roundhead, blues, pigfish, and possibly 1 skate.:eek: Not after anything big, just average size table fare.

My bait stash will include cut spot, bloodworms, shrimp and squid. And 1 gotcha plug.

Thanks

·
Registered
515 Posts
You know you need to go to Harrison or Lynnhaven and bounce that cut-strip spot on the bottom around the pilings. That's what I would do if I had strips of cut-spot.

THROW MORE / SOME / ANY / MAYBE A FEW BACK

Jake Ace

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
about my using cut spot

I went to the nearby creek hoping to get some fresh spot. Unfortunately croaker were the only takers to my line. But they were good size croakers....had to leave as the storm was fast approaching.

I'll take a few frozen spot with me just in case I don't catch any cutable size ones. Fresh is best though.

So Harrison or Lynnhaven it will be...cause I don't want to ride across the water to Seagull with those winds. I swerve and weave in and out of traffic enough as it is just driving a truck in regular conditions. :D

Thanks for the advice.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Hey Thrifty,

Where have you been and nice to have you back!! I am heading to N.J. this am for a little fishing with Mom. Hope to catch up with at a pier over the summer.:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts