Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I retired Jan. 2002 and have been watching my grandson for the last year and a half. Its been fun but he is starting Daycare 3 days a week in September.
So I thought I should get a part time job. Went to Charlottesville yesterday and applied at the new Dicks Sporting Good store that is opening in October. Got a job and will be selling fishing and hunting stuff. I am excited because I will be doing something I want to do rather than just working to make a living.
I have never been in a Dicks Sporting Goods store but from the tape they showed me, it looks like a nice place.
If any of you guys and girls come to C,ville stop in and say hello. I'll be the old gray haired fart with a big smile on my face.

Tight lines...

Ken

·
Registered
145 Posts
Hey Kenmefish, Good luck on your new job, just remember don't spend more there than you make!!!! I probably won't run into you up there but maybe again at Sandbridge one day, Good luck stay safe.

·
Registered
3,745 Posts
Kenmefish,

I will be down C-ville to fly fish, I will stop by and say hello. My wife graduated from UVA also... Bodels' bagels are fabulous...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts