Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fished the pier at Gloucester Point on Sunday, from 2:30 to 4:30. Cold and windy. Water was muddy, and full of grass.

No luck at all, except for the vegetation. Several other groups arrived and left while we were there, without anyone having even a bite.

Until next time.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I shouldn't tell you of the many croaker caugt there just a week before. Some over 2 lbs, and man I dropped a citation.

Nope I should'nt tell you that.... :)

·
Registered
59 Posts
ropiv,
fished the parkway sat and sunday within site of the coleman bridge and caught plenty nice croaker. a few extra miles made the difference.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'd like to take my son fishing and noticed that Cookieman fished the "parkway" this weekend. Where do you fish from? We don't have a boat.

We usually fish at Buckroe Pier or the Outer Banks.

Thanks,

Seatide from Ashland

·
Registered
363 Posts
Seatide, there are alot of good spots to fish from the Parkway. No boat needed. If you don't know the area just take a day and ride it form one end to the other and you will see others parked and fishing. Great place to take the wife and kids for a day of fishing and picnicking.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Seatide,
Where I have been going is at the Indian Field creek area.Park across the street in lot and pick your spot on the river bank.Off of 64 east I take the Rt 199 exit east then go maybe two miles at the most nad get on the parkway toward yorktown NOT williamsburg, go maybe 3 or 4 miles and parking is on your right. Good luck.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts