Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm giving this fishing thing a rest for a while. Wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. See you again around March 1st.

Catman.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Take Care

Catman,
Take care buddy! Have a healthy and safe winter! Also have fun working on the railroad. Murph:)

·
Registered
725 Posts
Catman,

Hate to see you go. Thanks for all the information you shared with me and thanks for the encouragement on the upper bay reports. I'm going to ask my buddy if he wants to take a ride and check out the Joppatown Marina today. Have a productive winter.
WOOooWOO! (That was a train whistle:D )

Blue Heron

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
Stay in touch...

Nick,

Keep checking the site often...never know when someone will catch one of those elusive IRI stripers! ;)

·
Administrator
5,774 Posts
Have a good winter Catman. Let's meet at Frazier's for a beer sometime!

I'm making two more trips: Assateague this coming weekend and then Va. Beach over Christmas. After that, I'm packing it in until the spring striper run at Sandy Pt.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Over? Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
sand flea said:
...After that, I'm packing it in until the spring striper run at Sandy Pt.
Let's not forget about the Catch and Release season for those who enjoy it at "The Susky Flats"... (my next fieldtrip) ;)

·
Registered
472 Posts
Orest said:
One of these days you will get it right on who bombed Pearl Harbor.........:D
He did get it right.

FDR didn't actually do it, He just let it happen.

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
Nick,

Keep checking in, and have a safe and Merry Christmas and the best of New Years.

Me, figuring two more trips this year, KDH this weekend and one more jaunt to AI bfore the New Year.

Early January, one and if biting to continue, if nothing, mid to late February.

Happy holidays, and as always,

Have Jeep will travel. :D

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Hey catman you and the family have a great christmas and new years, hope you get what you need for your boat and I'll see ya next spring. Us old bears have to hibernate.TRIGGER

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Take care Catman. Thanks for having me on your boat. See ya in the spring.

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
The hell with it!

This year sucks but next year will be better;I might even try for Winter Flounder at Masseys Ditch or Shark River New Jersey in March if it all goes well.Those venturing out stay warm and hope you don't get sick:rolleyes: .This sucks:mad:

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Well

I am packing it in too. Was thinking about one more trip to the narrows or AI but it is too damn cold out there for my FL @ss! Last trip in Md is looking like the tog trip we have planned this saturday (if the weather cooperates) other than that my gear should get some good use when I spend 10 days vacation back in FL starting next week! Can you say SWEEEETTTT!!!!!!! Tight Lines all!!!!:D

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Ahhhh

Everyone says that but you will get used to it after a while

1 - 20 of 20 Posts