Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kind of interesting the posts from Willoughby Jetty got real quiet tonight ... a little rain and bolts couldn't scare you all off from catchin' those Greys :p

GIVE IT UP ! did you all whack'em again tonight or knot ? I opted for plankin' 2-4lb Blues at Lynnhaven Pier ... thanks to the accurately posted low hanging fruit from GDude :cool:

You all get right and let us know about it ... and hey there was plenty of room on the pier tonight :D

`bucket

·
Banned
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Poleant,

I'm w/ya, that's why I gave the guy next to me the first bakers dozen I caught (several of which were pushin' 4lb - the ones eating the 4"Storms) ... let alone he was havin' a hard time catchin SARS in Bejing :eek:

He did better on his own after I hooked him up w/a Gotcha plug - go figure ;)

Even after what I gave him, what I tossed back, I still ended up cleaning 9 which was twice as many as I wanted ! However, and as I said "a good problem to have" :cool:

Look forward to fishin' w/ya again,

`bucket

·
Registered
300 Posts
DAMN! I hate blues now! lol...I just finished cleaning the 30 we brought home. What a freakin work load! haha...I will never bring home more than five again!

Bucket - thanks a lot for letting me use that lure you gave me. It worked super! I really appreciate that.

It was a lot of fun fishin with you guys..hope to see you again there and other places.

GDude opens another Heineken.....ahhhhhh.

Here is the link to the pictures - http://www.angelfire.com/va3/fishin/

1 - 6 of 6 Posts