Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok

I just read the acticle and he gave the fish away.

If your not going to eat it, put it back, right?

What would you have done????

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
Boat guys... I'm waiting to see some record stripers taken from AI by surf guys... Normally, the largest ones are taken in the Spring...

Sandcrab

·
Registered
17,552 Posts
I would have taken all the pics and measurements I could and the I would have put him back. Then take those pics and measurements to the guys who make the fiberglass repors and have one made and then put it on the wall.

·
Registered
5 Posts
hmm

For some reason big fish Get the best of me..No matter how big or how bad I want to show my family the Big pig I mostly let them see another day. How many lures do you think she passed before she struck in it's lifetime?

Ive worked on charter boats my whole life and never really understood why we were always out for "BUBBA" Im fine with just the legal size.

My personal best was 51.1 pound 54 in rock caught at the gas docks in mid summer. I tell ya she swam another day after I took some photo's

moses

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
I would have taken all the pics and measurements I could and the I would have put him back. Then take those pics and measurements to the guys who make the fiberglass repors and have one made and then put it on the wall.
I would have done something similar, if not eat it myself. If you kill it, eat it. I would have also landed that fish in about 1/3 the time that hero did.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.