Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
I have read where the Asian tigers are a potential threat to native shrimp species due to competition for food and possible predation on the smaller local shrimp. Google pics of these beasts...they are massive.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Can one of you SC fellas set up a pin rig with one of these Tiger Shrimp sometime and put one out of a pier? Please video it or at the least take some photos of and describe whatever comes along and eats it?

I am pretty sure Cobia, Kings, and Tarpon might find these Lobster impersonators from the Far East of interest..............if not at least feed one to the Black tips:)

Also since Myrtle Beach is a known tourist trap, please post some photos of the hot tourist girls in their bikinis.........Thanks:) I need to verify if it is indeed a trap...

Hot chicks in Bikinis holding Tiger Shrimp would be ideal from a National Geographic type scientific viewpoint...
Sports illustrated swimsuit/tiger shrimp down east issue....can't keep em on the shelf....locally.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.