Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I apologize in advance for posting this non-fishing related post.

After 3 days of picking up trees, limbs and other debris plus 40 bags of leaves, I was in need of some R&R. Fishing and football would make a perfect day. However, I'm down to a 1/4 of a tank and can only find 1 or 2 stations with gas in my area (Chesapeake). Not wanting to use gas to go fishing, I ended up just watching the Skins lose in OT (that game was even more frustrating than crabs taking your bait).

If anybody knows of gas stations (with gas) around the Great Bridge/Battlefield Blvd/Greenbriar sections of Chesapeake, please post so I can wet a line and undue some stress.

Also, one more pier to report that lost to Izzy. Our community's pier in Riverwalk lost all her planks. I'm sure the community will plan on rebuilding her.

·
Banned
2,302 Posts
Got Gas?

C2H&G,

Hope you have found a gas station by now, but just in case try the Exxon at the corner of Indian River and Lynnhaven Pkwy near Stumpy Lake. I have gotten gas there a few times the past few days and they have stayed in stock!

Dixie

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.