Discussion Starter · #1 ·
$500 for everything picked up in 757 va

Sr pier cart aluminum. Good condition

-8 rod holders with kickstand .

-rod holder cut board and basket used good condition

-Pier bridge gaff weighted .used

-Pier bridge net think 36 - 40inch .used

Rods

-Tsunamia air wave elite. 10Ft mh (2pc)spinning 1-3.5oz is new with upc sticker 10-10 .

-Tsunami Tuff tip (2pc) 10ft. .75oz -4oz. spinning like new 10-10

-rod from the UK. Team Milo rod salt basser x 10ft (2pc)spinning 1-4oz I think. 10-10

-St Croix heaver. 10Ft (1pc) 5-15oz used and ugly but functions well

-8ft shimano teremar tc4 1pc. (?Oz? Have to check) spinning .Great condition 8.5-10

Reels

-Penn spinfisher 714 greenie functions great just some paint Missing.7-10

-Shimano corsair 400 size gold color levelwind round baitcaster
Like new 8.5-10 some very light rash.

-Shimano triton star fightingdrag conventional ,used and it shows cosmetically 7-10

- daiwa sl30sh conventional used 8-10 .might need a bearing cleaned or replaced.cheap fix

Everything functions like it should unless noted otherwise.

757 298 9876
Text for pictures phone not letting me uploaded.

John

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Need to sell or trade this stuff off . willing to seperate and or willing to hear serious offers. You must post clearly what item or items you want clearly and for how much on each item .if it's not clear and understandable I will ignore it and will sell to the next member that followed directions . once I agree to a selling price you must state " I'll take it" them it's yours. . must pick up I'm in 23320 Va ,hampton roads . I will meet for the right price of gear gone just use common sense im not driving 30-1hr each way to sell a item that's gonna cost more in gas and time..

757 298 9876

Items I'm looking for or interested in .

Pair of shimano tld 15 20 or 25s or pair of avet sx or like item ,perfer the above

Gift cards - visa -American express etc..or Bass pro shop

Vhf radio with dsc location or handheld

Starboard material

Clamp on style rail rod holders no plastic please .

Magma Rod holder bait cut board

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Need to sell or trade this stuff off . willing to seperate and or willing to hear serious offers. You must post clearly what item or items you want clearly and for how much on each item .if it's not clear and understandable I will ignore it and will sell to the next member that followed directions . once I agree to a selling price you must state " I'll take it" them it's yours. . must pick up I'm in 23320 Va ,hampton roads . I will meet for the right price of gear gone just use common sense im not driving 30-1hr each way to sell a item that's gonna cost more in gas and time..

I am in Chicago at the moment and it is a fair piece from Hampton Roads.

If you would consider selling the SL30SH and putting it in a cardboard box and shipping it through US Post Office, I would respectively offer $50 which would include shipping.Zip code here is 60061 you will be able to determine the shipping costs online at the USPS website.

May not be the price you are looking for but if it is, rest assured the reel will be put back right, and at some point at least be bowed up to a Flattosaurus or a Squalus of large proportions.

Not in a hurry for the reel so the least expensive shipping option on your part is fine with me.

I would send a US Post Office Money order for $50 in the event this works for you by mail.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I am interested in the rods you have for sale. After tomorrow I'm off until Monday and could be up for a road trip. I have a cousin in Chesapeake area so it would give me an opportunity to visit. Let me know if the rods are still available and possibly I can take them off your hands.
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I am interested in the rods you have for sale. After tomorrow I'm off until Monday and could be up for a road trip. I have a cousin in Chesapeake area so it would give me an opportunity to visit. Let me know if the rods are still available and possibly I can take them off your hands.
Thanks in advance

Still available . I'm in chespeake Va near Greenbrier mall. 23320.

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
$500.00 for everything picked up in 757 va

#-sold- on another site ...Sr pier cart aluminum. Good condition. Sold #

#Sold on another site-8 rod holders with kickstand .sold#

#Sold on another site -rod holder cut board and basket used good condition sold#

-Pier bridge gaff weighted .used

#Sold on another site-Pier bridge net think 36 - 40inch .used sold

Rods

-Tsunamia air wave elite. 10Ft mh (2pc)spinning 1-3.5oz is new with upc sticker 10-10 .

-Tsunami Tuff tip (2pc) 10ft. .75oz -4oz. spinning like new 10-10

-rod from the UK. Team Milo rod salt basser x 10ft (2pc)spinning 1-4oz I think. 10-10

-St Croix heaver. 10Ft (1pc) 5-15oz used and ugly but functions well

-8ft shimano teremar tc4 1pc. (?Oz? Have to check) spinning .Great condition 8.5-10

Reels

-Penn spinfisher 714 greenie functions great just some paint Missing.7-10

-Shimano corsair 400 size gold color levelwind round baitcaster
Like new 8.5-10 some very light rash.

-Shimano triton star fightingdrag conventional ,used and it shows cosmetically 7-10

- daiwa sl30sh conventional used 8-10 .might need a bearing cleaned or replaced.cheap fix

Everything functions like it should unless noted otherwise.

757 298 9876
Text for pictures phone not letting me uploaded.

John

Updated as of 12-31-15

·
Registered
52 Posts
I tried to text you and send a pm. I am interested in all rods but would like some pics. I'm about a 5 hr drive so I would like to look at them before I make an offer. I'm looking for plugging gear. Thanks

1 - 17 of 17 Posts