Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This has to be the funniest yet rather irritating thing that has ever happened to me . I was fishing next to this family that kept crossing my line but no big deal it was pretty crowded. However , this lady crossed my line and some how realed in my line in her spool . lol. It looked like my line was her shock leader. So I ended cutting my line to try in save hers but it was a giant mess. So I cut both. She forgot to hold her line and lost her rig but I held on to mine. So I ended up pulling my line in I ended up catching a nice spot lol. But this is what was best part she didn't have any more rigs so she asked if I had any extra LOL!! Because I'm such a nice person and was caught off guard I let her have the one we had to cut from my line. After that I decided it was time to move to the end of the pier and break out the heaver

·
Registered
51 Posts
Good on you! You took what was obviously a frustrating situation and instead of losing your cool you showed tremendously good grace, helped the lady out, and even gave her one of your rigs. People like you are why I love to fish, always meet the nicest people at the waters edge. I say it again, good on you!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.