Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This has to be the funniest yet rather irritating thing that has ever happened to me . I was fishing next to this family that kept crossing my line but no big deal it was pretty crowded. However , this lady crossed my line and some how realed in my line in her spool . lol. It looked like my line was her shock leader. So I ended cutting my line to try in save hers but it was a giant mess. So I cut both. She forgot to hold her line and lost her rig but I held on to mine. So I ended up pulling my line in I ended up catching a nice spot lol. But this is what was best part she didn't have any more rigs so she asked if I had any extra LOL!! Because I'm such a nice person and was caught off guard I let her have the one we had to cut from my line. After that I decided it was time to move to the end of the pier and break out the heaver

·
Registered
51 Posts
Good on you! You took what was obviously a frustrating situation and instead of losing your cool you showed tremendously good grace, helped the lady out, and even gave her one of your rigs. People like you are why I love to fish, always meet the nicest people at the waters edge. I say it again, good on you!!

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
Love the people on the pier that cast sideways and blame you for getting tangled. Also those that throw braid when it's crowded and expect others to untangle the mess.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts