Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
It is if you have an annual pass already.

Went Saturday, caught one small whiting, but wind was bad and rough in the am. Saw several catch some nice fish, pomps and sea mullet on Sunday online reports

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You can get your yearly pass starting Friday morning at 8.am i just called probably will be a long line

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Has anyone been there this week if so how was the fishing im going tomorrow would like any information on what they are biting.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Re ft. Fisher just got back home had a great day at the fort drum 1 25.6 inches long and 1 26 inches long 2 trout both over 17 inches long 1 flounder that we didn't keep a couple blues and 10 whiteys good sizes the drum were caught on sand flea's trout on shrimp whiteys on shrimp we got there this morning at 6.30 and it was on from the first cast.
Also 1 4 ft shark and a couple spots looking forward to getting back down there as soon as I can

·
Registered
41 Posts
I'm going to the Fort this Sunday, 8am (when gate opens) till around noon. Look for the gray Titan with waaaay too many fishing rods.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Re ft. Fisher just got back home had a great day at the fort drum 1 25.6 inches long and 1 26 inches long 2 trout both over 17 inches long 1 flounder that we didn't keep a couple blues and 10 whiteys good sizes the drum were caught on sand flea's trout on shrimp whiteys on shrimp we got there this morning at 6.30 and it was on from the first cast.
Also 1 4 ft shark and a couple spots looking forward to getting back down there as soon as I can
What did you do to get out there at 6:30? Thought the gate doesn't open till 8am this time of year?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just moved to the area. What bait shops are around? Anything post local surf fishing reports regularly for Carolina Beach or Kure Beach? Not finding anything online.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts