Pier and Surf Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ya. i know this reel speaks for it itself. and it has the word drum written all over it. lol

i got this reel recently . no box or stuff. but i ASSURE you. its NEW and never used.

ive modified this reel, i screw around with lots of Abus so i can call myself an expert.
1: ive enlarged the bearing hole hub, so the spool now RIDES on bearings, instead of the hubs.
which has been a problem, head to SOL to read up the review thread.
2: ive filed down the knobby mag actuator to allow a bit more freespool with mags off.
yet still perfectly comfy fishing settings with no blowups.
3: ive REMOVED the STUPID RETARDED IDIOTIC. "turn handle to re-engage gear lever"
this is retarded from abu, the handle itself is like 4mm wide and heavy duty.
there is NO WAY you can cast it without the handle moving and engaging gears.
so i removed the mechanism. and now the reel is like any daiwa,penn,shimano type freespool lever.
you click it down for freespool, you can turn the handle ALL YOU WANT. it wont engaged.
click it up back to engage.

the reel is LOADED with 20# tightline hivis. with 50# hivis shocker.
tie on your FF RIG. and GO FISH!!

with all this said and done. and yes. i havent even fished this reel myself. even though i want too.
im selling because i want to save up for a car.

175 shipped. i take PP these damn reels still cost 220$~ to import from europe!!! and its NOT modified yeT!!!
i save you time and hassle.

ok enough words!! pICS!

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sent PM . pending payment.

king23 thats hi seas red devil in 50#
nice line, its a polymer so its very tough , not as much stretch as regular mono.
so you can pack a hella lot of power into the cast.

i use the same line when i practice casting with the brooklyn guys here on my wr300.
and them with the TTRs

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.