Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, i had the blank for a good while, and decided to get it built a month or so ago. it was built very nice. ALL SiC Guides + SiC Tip...Fuji reel seat..

30" To middle of reel seat from butt, shrink tube rear and foregrip.

blank is rated 150grams plus, i rate it 5-10oz, it really launches 6-8nbait awesome. blank itself is an awesome color, its green and will turn from green to blue in the sun..looks sweet.

$325 shipped for the century alone, $400 for the combo.

Will sell just the rod alone, but wont sell just the reel alone. if the rod sells by itself, i will keep the reel.

Willing To trade, but only for an OTI Jigging Rod...(They sell for $299, if you want, buy the rod, have it shipped to me,and ill ship you the century as an even trade.saves ya like 25$...

heres some pics..pics do not do the rod justice! looks sweeet.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
J... who rolled the rod up?...

thought you just picked up a jiggen rod up?...

a bit long in the grip but just may take up a bit of field work this winter to keep off the cabin blues... got a Torium to put on it... if that's what it takes to make it work... :D gimme a call, we'll talk... D...

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
J... who rolled the rod up?...

thought you just picked up a jiggen rod up?...

a bit long in the grip but just may take up a bit of field work this winter to keep off the cabin blues... got a Torium to put on it... if that's what it takes to make it work... :D gimme a call, we'll talk... D...
you got more damn reels then 90% of the tackle shops around here dale rofl

ill give ya a call sometime today, got a few things to do with people at work early, then ill give ya a jingle

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Yo Bro after looking at the calendar I'm gonna have to pass on this one... have to many high dollar trips etc coming up... thanks anyways...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts