Pier and Surf Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
90 cents I will pay, $3 no way!!!!!!!

I had similiar experience at Hatteras Jacks. Went in to buy #4, 4X trebles for King rigs. Paid $17.99 for 25 Mustad Ultra points. A few weeks later ask my local dealer to order from Henry's. All we found in catalogue were $7.99 a box, no quantity was given. Told him to order 2 boxes as I was positive each box only contained about 10. When they came in, lo and behold, each box had 25 hooks.

Decided then and there I will only deal with those I know, unless desparate.

·
Registered
560 Posts
After that post DERFM, I hope Frank got plenty in stock and the molds are hot. They will get gone fast, now.
if they 'get gone now ' it's due to it being near the end of the season :)
frank pours his own sinkers ; it's been a few years since i was there when they were pouring in the back room . i forget how may thousand pounds of lead he said they had poured .... he only does it one time during the year & pours enough to last the year ...
derf

·
Registered
152 Posts
I bought 4, 8 oz this afternoon from ryan and they were 99c each. F&F have buckets of 4, 5
6 7 8 10 and 12. I pour my own , but at that price for the mold I can buy many

·
Registered
343 Posts
I get my frog tongues from Atlantic Lead. They will ship 20 lbs of lead for about $54 to my door. My last order was for 5 ounce frog tongues and I got 64 of them.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts