Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking about heading out on fri night, might be monroe, or over to indian fields (close to home). thinking about heading to monroe with some live mullet if i can catch some this time, but have a few questions... which tide should i fish if i fish monroe? or is tide not a big concern there? should i look at getting anything other than mullet for bait? I have some frozen, and hopefully getting some live for the night. sitting tight on cash flow since i am sending the wife to ga for 2 weeks to be with her gma. so any ideas will help..

thanks

shore

·
Registered
8,022 Posts
Shore, don't know nothing about Monroe but as far a IF I would only fish a outgoing tide if I wanted to catch fish. Been trying "when I can" lately which has been low tide an th fishing s*cks.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lmfao

Hey now I resemble that remark...I ain't caught shiat yet either, learned a whole lot in here, but none of it seems to be working, good thing no one else is catching anything either, cause i would have to hunt ya'll down and shoot ya. j/k

anyone know a good site to get the tides from? I typically use virginiatides.com but not too sure about that site, sometimes they seem a little off, or I can't figure out where I am actuallyat on the map...lol..may have to break out the gps and start doing it that way..lol...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts