Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm bring an extra Rubbermaid heavy duty service/utility cart to help carry the grills and whatever else for the cookout. I'm offering it free to anyone who wants to convert it a fishing cart. I'll have my converted cart with me so you can get some ideas. Click here to see what it looks like.http://www.industromart.com/rubbermaid_service_carts.htm . The model that I'm bringing is the 4520 (36" x 24"w 32 1/4"h). Your really need a SUV, station wagon, or pick up truck to carry it. I get lots of compliments on mine and you carry enough gear for 3 or 4 people. It's not new but in excellent shape. Ratail it runs around $275.00. If more than one person wants it we'll put the names in a hat. My wife says one in the garage is enough. :rolleyes:

Catman.:)

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
Aw man I thought I had props on that extra one. Oh well guess I will have to put my name in the hat;)

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
It's a nice cart the last time I fished with you,you helped me take my stuff off the peir to my jeep,remember. I would put my name in the hat but I went out and got a fish - n - mate jr. and love it. TRIGGER:D :D

·
Registered
7,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yep, sure do remember. That's the night you caught that monster 22" croaker and we had to use the drop net. Glad you're enjoying your fish -n- mate. I've been thinking of getting one for the beach when we go on vacation. With the 2 grandkids it's a lot of stuff to cart out on the sand and back again. This way I justify the expense. See you Saturday.

Catman.

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
Get the Senior model Fish-N-Mate

Allows you to carry more stuff with you. I'll have mine at the Tank Saturday.

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
Damn nice cart I will give it that! Wish I was rich like you and could buy one like that!:D

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
oooooh Trigger you wait I think I need to make a bet on the side that says I catch a bigger fish than you.;)

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Hey FL FISHERMAN & Trigger,

How long have you guys been married anyway?...LOL Sounds like me and my wife sometimes.

I have a Plano tackle box I'll kick in with the cart if anyone needs it? It's a good size box with good top storage and 4 slide out trays. Let me know and I'll bring it.....See you guys soon

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
FLF- Your on,anytime anyplace,but you can't bring your good luck charm with you(thats catman) I know he's taught you well,the does and don'ts. TRIGGER

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
Alright Trigger we will have to wait till fall when stripers start running at the tank and then we will see who is the "Man";) But I don't think that it is fare for me not to bring catman. Even though every time we go he always gets more fish than me:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts