Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
I noticed a lot of people have animated signatures. Where do you find them and how do you add them. I got the e-mail for the free mag. a few days ago. Great deal. :)

·
Registered
4,408 Posts
Yeah, free spiderwire and now free magazines. Koz, if you ever come up here, drinks are on me! :D

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
nice. I always liked to read the fishing articles in there but I'm not much for the hunting stuff--so I never forked out the $ for Field and Stream. Now I will get it for free---all thanks to Kozlow. You da man!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Thanks Man, i have been gone for a while because of some health problems, where is the free spiderwire?
THANKS CGM

·
Registered
823 Posts
hey Koz, where can a fella find a site with ubb images for his signature?

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What are kind of ubb images are you looking for , that would help me out Topsailbum.
No E-Mail or Private Message on your profile what's with that :confused:

Hey CGM you missed out on the spidy wire the amount of spools they had for the promo went quick sorry. :(
Sounds like your back in the saddle again. :D

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
I'd like an image like your chark but with a naked mermaid coming out of the water instead of a shark.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wouldn't that be great. :D :D :D :D :D

How did you like the 2 nice Bass. :)

·
Registered
823 Posts
koz, apparently i had checked the wrong spot. got it straightened out . email is now open. i am looking for something along the lines of what some of you have... something to do with fishing. many thanks

·
Registered
19 Posts
i guess, "if you snooze you lose" yea well i just restocked my tackle box and am heading out to the VA Beach Fishing Pier...
THANKS ANYWAY

1 - 13 of 13 Posts