Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Free Surfcasting lessons are being offered again this week at in Kenilworth Park, DC from 9am – 12noon. Some of us are going to Point Lookout after class, so come ready to fish. If there is enough space we’ll fish from the pier. Otherwise, we’ll hit the beach. The video clips from last week’s class are ready. If you want a private review and tips we’ll see you on Saturday. This is the last class before the 2003 Shore Fishing Challenge next Saturday.

·
Registered
104 Posts
If it is raining will u still be hosting the class? I have a conflict, but if it rains it will be cancelled and i might come out. Also, one of my guides busted and I sent it into daiwa and unfortunately it was my only real surf rod. You don't by chance have an extra?

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Mitchman,

It depends on how much rain we get if any. Some people are getting ready for next Saturday's fishing tournament, so we will make every effort to have the class.

Yes, we normally have few rods that you can use durign the class. What model rod are you having repaired? We have the same model to loan you.

·
Registered
681 Posts
wet

Just walking in the house, and it's still raining (1:00am). What's the plan?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts