Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
LongRanger- This has nothing to do with casting,but I want to know where I can get the rod holders in the upper left side of the picture do you know where or did someone make them.TRIGGER

·
Registered
797 Posts
SOL...

LR; does that mean everyone that did not attend the clinic is sol? NOT; i understand that a tripod is also being offered for sale on this board [see "gear"].

sir backcaster

·
Registered
797 Posts
call and ask to speak to mr. burton..

TF, sorry i should have been more specific. call and ask to speak with richard burton. he is really helpful/knowledge. last time i talk to him he had a few tripods in stock.

ralph

·
Registered
86 Posts
James,

Weather permitting, I will be there on Saturday with my son. I haven't seen much response..... More time for us to cast and learn!

·
Registered
223 Posts
Longcaster - If you want to bring a tripod on Saturday, I'll bring my digicam so we can get some pics of it for your site (and anything else you want pics of).

Let me know....

jedi

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hi LongRanger,

I am not able to make the casting lesson on 8/30, is there another one coming later? I really want to participate :(

Thanks in advance.

Bo K. Bang

·
Registered
551 Posts
"jedi_angler"

Hi Tod,

Please bring your Digicam to casting practice Saturday and I will bring the items that I would like pictures of to add to my web site.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
LongCaster- I'll have to wait till later to get the tripod,money's kind of short this week and maybe next time I'll meet up with you and your people next time you have a class,I'v got to clean out my work room,to much junk(dump time) the wife has been after me for some time to straighten it up,so it's going to rain this weekend what better thing to do. TRIGGER:mad:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts