Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
tell ya what fellers. i got 6"in the yard and it sucks! i know some of you down east got it worse than i hope ya thaw soon. i'm ready to fish!!!!!!!

·
Registered
285 Posts
got a bunch of ice down here. Saw a bunch of people out trying to play in their 4 wheel drives thinking their invinsable. hehe most of them ended up along side the road or in the trees. I took off work and spent some quailty time with the wife and kids today. Nothin was gettin me out on them roads today unless it was a life or death emergency :)

Come-on April!

Tight Lines

Tim

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
we had ice here in clemson too, class out monday, didn't start till 11 tuesday. at home i here my cousin was pulling people behind the 4-wheeler on an old kneeboard. they said it worked great!!!

·
Registered
285 Posts
We got about 6 inches yesterday then it stopped around 7pm started back up at 11pm with the ice, it's raining now so the roads should be ok :)

heard on the radio some places are suppose to get another 6-12 inches today.

tight lines

tim

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
did the beaches get it ?

Richad Meara caught a 6-4 # speclkd trout after just catching a 3-20 # trout man whats up with that ? bigest 1 i ever got was 2 3 #:D

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Who would have though Snow in North Carolina and in CT the weekend temps will be in the High 50's This weather is CRAZY

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
my family built a 8' snowman yesterday while i was stuck here at school

·
Registered
285 Posts
Don't think it went far enough east for the beaches to get any snow. Looks like they are getting mostly rain in some areas.

Highs for today is going to be 37/28, high for tomorrow is 48/26, Sunday high/low 60/44 Gonna be up to 70 by tuesday :D

Tight Lines

Tim

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
that fluffy white crap wont b around long [Spring is near ]:D

·
Registered
285 Posts
Yep, end of march i'll be runnin around in shorts :D

·
Registered
51 Posts
14 Inches on my driveway here in SW Meck. Some drifts up to 20 inches. A light snow is falling again
The roads are pure slush:(

·
Registered
285 Posts
What was rain here thismorning has turned to ice. I can ice skate from my house to work about 5 miles away lol

Getting home tonight is gonna be a pain though

Tight Lines

Tim

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
7"

Here at Easy Street NC. Spent the day with the kids and good friends drinking white russians and sledding all afternoon. It don't get much better for snow. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
I feel bad for you all down there,I'm glad it didn't come up north,about three weeks ago we had (hopefully)our last snow and it's still on the ground at my place with a little ice here and there,but thank the man above it's going to be in the 60's this weekend and in the 50's next week,so take it easy out there because there are alot of nuts that think that they can drive on that stuff,hope it melts as fast as it came. TRIGGER

·
Registered
169 Posts
In my little corner of Hoke county(Rockfish), 1/2 mile from Cumberland Co, 4 miles from Robenson Co, we got around ten inches of snow. Heard just across the woods they got 13+ snow. Most the road looks clear but the grass and rooftops are still covered.

Hope all stay warm and think fish.

·
Registered
102 Posts
It always amazes me to see these people in their new 4wd suv's try to drive @ normal highway speeds when there is snow and ice on the road. They have no clue. I'm sure its much worse down in ya'lls area but we still have a lot of boneheads here in NJ too.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Jerks! Every last one of you!:D
I was scheduled to compete in a winter drumline competition in Wakefield but we were told this afternoon it would be cancelled(wonder why). Wish you guys had sent some of that stuff up here, doesnt' seem like we've reached the quota for this winter. As far as those morons who think that slowing down to allow for road conditions means actually doing the speed limit, all I can do is cringe. You guys stay safe down there.
Tight lines and popped riggers

·
Registered
285 Posts
counted 7 cars, trucks, and vans sitting along NC 211 west in ditches on my way home tonight :) considering I only have to travle about 3 miles on 211 that's a lot of vehicles :D

Closed down early tonight, went to taco he!! and got to spend a little time with the wife and daughter :) Glad it's gonna warm up tomorrow. Got a long trip to Morehead Tuesday

Tight Lines

Tim

1 - 20 of 20 Posts