Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been searching for BIG trout and I have found them:eek:!! Where?They are stacked gill to gill in the York River:confused:. Piankatank is one spot also. But for monsters, you need to head into Guinea on the Severn. Careful about the locals though:confused:. They are leary about strangers, as would any small community should be. I will say there are a few spots more productive than others, but as with fish they tend to move around. Another tid bit of info.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................this area is very pro-Trump:eek:. So if you have stickers or flags or something stating anti-Trump.....................................................................................................................................................................................................well...............................................go at your own risk. I won't say something will or may not happen to you or your vehicle......................................but you never know:rolleyes:. I think the community is great and I have had nothing but positive interactions with the locals:). Good luck!:fishing:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts