Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just a heads up, I was fishing by boat on Saturday along the beaches between the lynnhaven pier and cape henry, there were several "blitzes" around the pound nets and some of the action was very close to the beach, might be worth a check again in the next couple of days..if anyone is in that area

·
Registered
199 Posts
just a heads up, I was fishing by boat on Saturday along the beaches between the lynnhaven pier and cape henry, there were several "blitzes" around the pound nets and some of the action was very close to the beach, might be worth a check again in the next couple of days..if anyone is in that area
fished from fort story to rudde the birds where diving basically on the beach there and just off the pier at the ocean front not one person on the pier it was a just a little windy.

·
Registered
16 Posts
can a civilian still get on ft. story? i used to fish it prior to 9/11, but then was shut down post 9/11 for obvious reasons. i had heard that they may be letting civies back in, but i haven't gotten the gumption up to check it out. any advice?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.