Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
3,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Rainshadow 1509 blank that I would like to trade for a daiwa saltist 30h. (I can also build it for you but you must inquire about that price.)

The blank is new with plastic. I can consider shipping but would prefer pickup in Wilmington, NC or Hatteras, NC.

I also have a used rainshadow 1509 that is built conventional that I would trade or sell for $150.00. Mettalic blue underwraps, black over wraps. Black ferrel 31 inches to center of reel seat.

·
Registered
8 Posts
possible trade

hello, i have a few smaller lh plugging reels to propose in trade. an abu 5501 c4 barely used, and an older, made in sweden, 6501 c3 ultracast. this is the old style abu, the fast one with the bearings inside of the spool.

·
Registered
17,552 Posts
Hey Ryan,
What is the length of the used 1509?

·
3,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Trade oorbo

hello, i have a few smaller lh plugging reels to propose in trade. an abu 5501 c4 barely used, and an older, made in sweden, 6501 c3 ultracast. this is the old style abu, the fast one with the bearings inside of the spool.
THanks for the offer but no thanks, I couldnt use them.

·
3,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ruddedogg

Hey Ryan,
What is the length of the used 1509?
It is the original length at 12'6. I believe it to be an orignal 1509. A little stiffer parabolically throughout the entire rod.
The new blank has not been cut either.

I dont have any pictures available as I am work this morning.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Hey Ryan,

I have a Abu 6500 C3 CT Mag HI SPEED 6,3:1 retrieve,9.5/10 cosmetically, 10/10 mechanically. Would you consider a trade for the used 1509 rainshadow?I have box and all papers.

Chris

1 - 7 of 7 Posts