Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A fisherman (lets callhim charlie) woke up early and kissed his wife goodbye. He was going to get an early start fishing..He went to his garage and started getting equipment togather..
He opened the garage door and it was foggy and had a cold drizzle. He said "oh well" and pulled everything outside.
He thought about it and decided against it. He put everything back inside and went back to bed.
He said "The weather is miserable outside."
His wife did not turnover just said "I know and that damn husband of mine is out fishing in it." :D :D
16 yr old granddaughter told my wife this and she didn't appreciate it too much..I thought it was funny.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Greetings jcreamer!

Not bad .... Let's try this one:

Telephone rings at 3:00am, and a groggy husband answers it. He listens for a moment, then yells into the phone "How the hell should I know? I'm 15 miles inland!!

His wife turns over and asks "who was that?" The husband snorts back "Some fool wanted to know if the coast was clear!"

Hey, I never said it was going to be good...

·
Registered
961 Posts
another attempt...

There is a fish in a stream watching a fly above the water just out of reach. he thinks if that fly comes down a little I'll have a nice snack.

On the shore there is a bear watching the fish watch the fly, he thinks if that fly comes down a little the fish will jump up and get the fly and I'll grab the fish and I'll have a nice snack.

Across the stream is a hunter watching the bear watch the fish watching the fly. He thinks when the bear goes for the fish I'll have a clean shot and I'll have a good meal.

In the bush next to the hunter is a mouse watch the hunter watch the bear watch the fish watching the fly. He thinks when that hunter get up to take his shot he'll drop his sandwich and I'll have a nice meal.

Unknown to them all is a pussy cat up in the tree watching all this. he thinks when the mouse goes for the sandwich I'll jump down and I'll have a nice meal.

Well the fly came down a little,the fish jumped up, the bear grabed the fish, the hunter jumped up and shot the bear, the mouse grabed the sandwich he drops and the pussy cat jumps down and misses the mouse and lands splat in the stream and gets nice and wet.
The moral of the story:
Everytime a fly comes down a pussy is bound to get nice and wet. :eek:

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
I guess cabin fever is spearding really bad I can't wait until someone starts talking about what they caught, not that the jokes were bad it just that it is a clear case of people running out of things to do this lousy winter.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts