Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im going on a trip to folly sat, im staying there for a week. im gonna be doing alot of surf and pier fishing. could somebody please tell me what i should expect to catch on what baits. or just what there catching now. im a pure bred bass fisher if someone that lives near the area or is going to the area to do some fishing pier or surf please let me know if you would care if a fellow angler could tag along, ive only fished saltwater 1 time in gulf shores alabama caught alot of salt cat and whiting, but thats it any tips, tricks, info would be greatly appereciated. thanks alot:confused:

·
Registered
47 Posts
I will be down all next week also largemouth. Hope we can meet up and do some fishin while listening to that wonderful music made by the singing of the drag. I usualy use fresh bait I throw net for right down from the pier. Only bad thing is that the pier closes at 11pm:( bummer. last year I hooked up big on something I was not prepared for and lost it after a short but inpressive fight.8(---) The bite itself was incredable.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.