Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well just to let you guys who dont know this secret already Flounder fishing at night at the hampton roads bridge tunnel is outrageous. Me and a buddy of minw went out for 3 days straight at about 9 at night and slayed them until we got tired of cranking them in which was about 3 or so in the morning. On average they were about 19 to 22 inches but our biggest one so far was 7 pounds and he was about 28 inches not bad for fishing for them at night we were using flounder rigs with guigeons and SHHHH flounder belly which were legal size ( scouts honor) anyways just thought i let you guys in on my secret stop and say hi if you see us iam getting a late start but iam going out tonight

Keep them lines tight and catch me some damn fish!! JOE BATES

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well actually we were in a boat but the other night i had the same amount of luck casting in the shallow water at night under the bridge in the lights and hooking up the whole night i caught 6 keepers plus more i threw back and my buddy limited out also. We threw some flounder rigs out there with some inline sinkers which were 4 and 5 oz just to get it further out there ill post another report next time i go again iam headding down to avalon pier in the morning the water temp is 72 iam gone to arrest me a man in a brown suit or two haha.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.