Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Trying to get a update together to add to the Hot Spot List.

If you have one thats not on the list post it here with info such as Address, Phone Numbers, Links if it is a Pier or Beach and directions if possible. Dont give up your fav honey hole but some places that you know of that have given you results in the past and maybe give someone those possible results in the future.

Thanks in advance :D

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Another Island Bound Angler Joins US

Hey Mullet Wrangler welcome to the Island in 2 weeks.:D
Have never fished the cat walk at Eau Gallie causeway. But I plan on checking it out soon just ta see what might be going on there. Have never heard of any catches being reported from there but you never know. From what I have heard the catwalk is about 180 ft long. The only thing I can think of at the cause way spot would be Boat traffic. Good or bad I will check it out this weekend.
As far as hitting the surf I like to go south of Indialantic because of the beach renourishment project they did here this past year.
Totally messed up my spot just out my back door since they did it.
Haven't caught any wall hangers since. Any where on the beach from Spessard Holland North Beach Park to Bonsteel Park are good spots because the troughs are right there not very far out at high tide. And the toothy critters among othe favorites just love to hang out in the ambush mode and wait for there chance .
Another spot is the "Shark Pit" just after Coconut Point Park after you go past publix 1/4 mile look on the beach side for parking spots don't go back into the sand unless you have 4WD. Nice trough there. And don't forget the Inlet . The jetty that they were working on is reopening soon.

http://www.flausa.com/interests/beaches/cocoabeaches.php

wizardude
Thanks for the tips we will not tell a soul. :D
Good Luck

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the tip Mullet Wrangler

Cool sounds like the toothy critters like it there also may have to pay them a visit.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.