Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
O K ..I ve finally decided to pony up for the Feeshnmate(after seeing so many from the pix in the clean-up). As prolly the most discussed topic on this board , let me ask one more question....JR or SR??? .... do you guys with the jr wish you had bought the sr and do you guys with the sr wish you had saved the 50 bux or so and gone smaller?......Oh and nice "clean-up" guys!!!...... the R

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Fish n Mate

I've got a senior and when we load it for mom, kids, and me with the fishng gear, its almost too much of a load to haul on the sand. Climbing stairs is definitely a 2 person job.

To do it over, I'd probably get the jr and just carry less stuff. If you are going to use it for pier and beach and just carry fishing gear, I'd do the jr.

·
Registered
823 Posts
i debated a good while and bought the junior. been very happy with the decision.

·
Registered
4,334 Posts
The Senior for me!

I got the Senior. By the time you put on the ice chest for the fish, the 25 gal cooler for bait, chair, tackle box, rods, and tubes - you have it loaded. ;)

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
The Senior for sure. I don't have either but have seen both and if you do any baitfishing at all you would want the SR for more room. If I had the money I would buy one but I am broke!:(

·
Registered
8,022 Posts
Two Part answer

First if on th planks than hands down a Sr. For th beach I would go with th JR. I have th Jr an wish I had more room going down th planks with my Jr. But with what I carry on th sand its a PITA with a Jr, give me a Sr an I'll need back surgery. ;)

·
Registered
668 Posts
its hard to pull any cart in the soft sand sand no matter how large the tires are, but i still say for the money buy the garden cart from home depot or lowes for under $80 and set it up any way you want and it will hold all you got. great for getting your stuf on the pier.

·
Registered
680 Posts
the jr. it just fits in my jeep. it carries everything i need. just make sure the load is balanced or neither will pull easy.:cool: :cool:

·
Registered
830 Posts
I got the SR. along with the thingee they also sell to attach it to your trailer hitch on the back. Keeps the stink out of my SUV, plus I can use it to haul other stuff, like going to the dump with trash.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
I have the Jr and wouldn't want anything bigger,it wouldn't fit in my wrangler. I love this little cart,I noticed the bigger ones at the Tank on Sat. not bad but I made the decesion a long time ago that I would go with the Jr. it carries my cooler.tackle box,food cooler,chair,four rods,pier net,bait bucket and I can't complain,to each their own or what floats your boat. TRIGGER:D

·
Registered
823 Posts
i agree with trigger, the junior carries everything that i need. course i fish alone. if ya hauling stuff for the whole family to wet a line with and stay comfortable you need the senior or the garden cart from home depot

·
Registered
668 Posts
can't fit a cart in your car or truck??? get a hitch hauler, platform fits into your trailer hitch. ive had one on my lebaron for 5 yrs. easy on easy off, strap it down, no need to load or unload the cart

1 - 14 of 14 Posts